This week Bea, Blythe, Emma and Jessica chat about:
- Romanian Nationals
- Could Larisa Iordache have a higher difficulty value at Worlds than Simone Biles?
- Jessica picks her new junior superstar: Andreea Iridon.
- The state of the Romanian World Team and the dreaded (for the seniors) bars.
- The Swiss, Romanian, Germany Friendly meet
- An update on Swiss stalwart, Gulia Steinbruger.
- Germany’s steller bar workers are getting it done!
- Youth Olympic Games
- The most overwhelming display of affection and sportsmanship we’ve ever seen in the history of gymnastics.
- The educational component of the YOG that none of us knew about!
- Becky Downie pushing her coach away from the camera to stop from dying of teenage embarrassment.
- Vault final was won by a Chinese gymnast, Wang Yan with a big 14.783
- Giarnni Regini-Moran, another sign of the next super power is British Gymnastics.
- Novara Cup
- The fan insanity/zero security for athletes at Italian gymnastics meets.
- The return of veterans, Joana Adlerteg (SWE) and Julie Crocket (BEL).
- Russian Cup
- The return of Victoria Komova on bars from her growth spurt and injury.
- Aliya Mustafina is back, with a vengence!
- The glorious zero-craps-given attitude of Tatiana Nabiyeva.
- Sandra Isbasa to do Romanian Dancing With The Stars.
Get more from Bea over at The Couch Gymnast.
- 90: The 2014 Women’s NCAA Championships! Plus details from the Ljubljana World Cup, Korean Meet and Romania takes on Belgium and France
- 89: Everybody Loves Raymond! Pacific Rim, Men’s NCAA Championships, plus a Russian Championships/Tokyo World Cup recap DO OVER!
- Episode 46: Russian Cup Results and Gabby Dancing With The Stars?
- Episode 3: Russian Regime Change, Fashion Code and a Chat With Anna Li
- Episode 49: Booth on the Alexander Alexandrov Interview
Or watch this week’s playlist on YouTube here.