Welcome to Behind The Scenes!
BTS is a weekly Q&A podcast just for club gym nerd members! If there isn’t a competition, we record every Friday at noon (PST). It’s our appreciation love letter to club members for supporting the show. Submit a question or comment on the forum. Here’s how to ask questions live.
Podium Training and Press Conference Report from 2022 US Championships: We chat and answer your questions live about how the top seniors looked including Shilese Jones and why she only did two events, Konnor McClain’s big UB upgrades; Leanne Wong; Kayla DiCello’s vault; who loves Big Booty Mix; Jade Carey’s first elite appearance in a year; Jordan Chiles new floor pass; Jocelyn Roberson turning a mistake into high art; and what USA Gymnastics President Li Li Leung had to say about the role state laws on abortion healthcare will play in determining the future events and partnerships.TO LISTEN TO THE EXTENDED EPISODE please login to your Club Gym Nerd account to listen and/or watch this episode below. Not a member? Join here.
- Who: Jordyn Freakin’ Wieber! Olympic Gold medalist, all-around World Champion, Arkansas head coach… national treasure!
- When: August 19th, Friday–festivities will begin at 11:30 a.m. (EDT)
- Where: At Nationals in Tampa, FL
- Virtual tickets now on sale for everyone.
- Club members have early access to in-person tickets and they will go on sale for everyone later this week
- The theater is half the size as our last show, so we expect the in-person seats to sell out. So club members… don’t wait.