Kristin Allen and Michael Rodrigues are legends in the world of acrobatic gymnastics, formerly acro sport. These two daredevils are world champions and were the first American’s ever to win the World Games. We discuss:
- How acrobatic gymnastics can teach men how to touch a woman respectfully
- All the details about Tumble and how to watch in the United States
- The most difficult conditions they ever performed under.
- The benefits of partnership
- Upsidedown miscommunication horror stories, injuries and fashion!
- The worst thing that can happen when your being drug tested by the International Gymnastics Federation
- How story lines and acting can help improve artistic gymnasts performance quality
- The most awkward travel story we’ve ever heard–it involves a cave.
Follow Kristin Allen on BBC One’s Tumble here.
If you are outside of the UK and want to watch Tumble on BBC One, you can use FreeTVCafe.net here. Use at your own risk. There are a ton of play buttons that will automatically download crap onto your computer. Be extremely careful not to click on an advertisement. Less risky is using a VPN like Zenmate or GetUsVPN.
Kristin Allen runs the Acrobatic Gymnastics Foundation. Follow them on Facebook, Instagram @officialiheartacro and Twitter.
- 106: Biles and Ross Dominate the 2014 US Secret Classic
- 105: Chicago Secret Classic Preview, Cuba is Back & Nadia Promotes Adult Gymnastics
- 104: Gabby Douglas Missing In Action & USA Championships
- 103: Ranch Classic & Sports Acro World Championships
This was a GREAT episode!! Well done, guys!