Welcome to Behind The Scenes!
BTS is a weekly Q&A podcast just for club gym nerd members! It’s our appreciation love letter to club members for supporting the show. Here’s how to ask questions live.
- This week on Behind The Scenes we discuss all the things that happened at Championships that you didn’t see on TV! Kensley reports back from the Men’sTechnical Committee Meeting where she not only attended but asked questions.
- We talk about what it was like to have the media sitting with the audience and the many COVID protocol hoops we had to jump through.
- Travel drama, personal RSS feeds coming to each club members soon (so you can listen to Behind The Scenes on your favorite podcast player without having to login to the website).
- Our Bartender listener has just created a new drinks menu for Trials 🥂Olympic Trials Supplemental Libations🥂 included are the Petition Denied Shot:
- Shot description –“Denied Petition Shot: Is a positive result likely? Unfortunately, no. But given the past year your decision is flawed, at best. Yes, the specs are correct. Yes, this is meant to be taken as a shot. Yes, I might have made this drink out of pure spite, but please keep in mind that this drink is specifically for the national team coordinators. If you are not Tom Forster please do not attempt to consume. No, Tom, you cannot share with Britain’s selection committee. They get their own.”
- More details on which petitions were denied when at Championships and whether or not Tom Forster lied to the press about it. YES, HE DID.
- Is Jade refusing to ask questions the same as Naomi Osaka refusing?
- Nastia mentioning her personal sponsor during the NBC broadcast, is it a FTC finable offense?
- Is Valentine right that the US won’t be dominant without Simone?
- Peeing while tumbling solutions and discussion. Plus the greatest letter of all time “Sexism, Pet Psychic, Tokyo, Periods and Nedoroscik”.