Clear all

Pride Leos

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@tim-gordon)
Kindergym
Topic starter  

The UCLA pride leos may be my all time favorites! Any other favorite pride leos folks have?

(In other news why did the announcers keep saying UCLA won when both UCLA and Oregon State say it was a tie on their Instagram? Is there a tie breaker or do the announcers not know how to count?)

(@miss-muffet)
Kensley's Document Binder

I agree they were super pretty leos but I didn’t feel they were particularly Pride-y.  Just colorful. They seemed more pink/pastel colors than the bold rainbow-flag colors. Same with Oregan State’s…didn’t feel they were quite as crazy as Jessica was describing but also not really saying, “Pride” to me. 

ReplyQuote
(@amandajohnston)
Kindergym

I thought the UCLA leos were beautiful, I especially appreciated that the mesh/illusion area really matched each athlete's skin tone well (from what I could see). I was not a fan of Oregon's though, they had way too much going on with the floral pattern, belt that looked like a nerds rope, and weird strappy situation in the back... it was definitely a choice lol. They were super bold, I will give them that. 

This post was modified 1 year ago by Amanda J.

ReplyQuote
(@miss-muffet)

@amandajohnston a team my kid competes against has a leo like that - floral, mesh, floral ON the mesh, bright colored belt and strappy back. We joke that it was designed by committee. Everyone got to pick one thing to add to the leo!

ReplyQuote
(@kksgcomcast-net)

I loved Oregon's pride leo.  It was unique and beautiful!

ReplyQuote