The No. 1 Gymnastics Podcast in the Galaxy

ArchiveGymCastic Message Board

GymCastic Message Board

US Championships Dr...

Notifications
Clear all

US Championships Drinking Game (Sr Women)

4 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
(@sweetlilbirdy)
Spencer's Eye Roll
Topic starter  

I thought it would be fun to put together a drinking game for watching the Sr Women! I'm a teacher, first week back, I'm ready to get trashed tomorrow y'all. This seemed as good an excuse as any. What should I put on there?

Here's what I have so far:

• Ugly wolf turns
  • NBC shows Simone cheering for someone instead of just showing that person
  • "Twisties"
  • WCC ladies being goofy (dancing, twerking, etc)
  • Mention of Leanne's bow company

And finishing my drink when someone falls.

What else would you add? Keep in mind I'm a bit of an amateur, I can't always identify technical mistakes in real time like someone missing a ring leap. Just looking to have fun!

Linzerz reacted
Topic Tags
(@linzerz)
Jessica's Wheezegiggle

I fully support this endeavor!

ReplyQuote
Brit Dunlop
(@brit-dunlop)
Spencer's Eye Roll

LOVE IT! Def joining it.

ReplyQuote
AbsolutelyNot
(@absolutely-not)
Spencer's Eye Roll

Posted by: @sweetlilbirdy

Here's what I have so far:

• NBC shows Simone cheering for someone instead of just showing that person

Late to the party, but I checked my notes and found 28 instances of them showing what I called Simone Dead Eyed Stare (which was her sitting, talking, clapping, getting ankle taped, etc).  

Im not going to tell you how to live your life, but if you adopt this condition be ready to have your world absolutely rocked.

But please be kind enough to share the resulting black out drunk purchases because they are sure to be amazing.

I will also like to recommend “artistry” for consideration as a drinking game trigger.  However, the above warning also applies.

Adopt Simone & Artistry as sip events and you won’t make it to the 2nd rotation (assuming they show the first) and you’ll wake up to find that you bought a 5’ tall giant metal chicken named Beyoncé.

JfromAK reacted
ReplyQuote