LIVE VIDEO PODCAST FUNDRAISER
Attention! Dave Tilley of Shift Movement Science is hosting a FREE online gymnastics summit on Saturday May 2 to benefit Feeding America‘s COVID-19 hunger relief, and we’re going to be part of it! The all-day video marathon will feature a bunch of people who know what they’re talking about and then also us, with the GymCastic segment starting at 5:00pm ET sandwiched between Jordyn Wieber, Chris Brooks, Colin Van Wicklen, Kyla Ross, Madison Kocian, and Miss Val. Just like we were meant to be.
- Gymternet News: Morgan’s gym needs your help, the Netherlands and Italy are moving toward reopening gyms, there was a “calendar error” in the Maggie Haney ruling, and the Argentinian federation may have stolen USAG’s dumpster title.
- Less Is More: We’re taking a red marker to the rules and crossing out the things we don’t like.
- Mini-Commission on Inbars: Why are they considered harder than the other entries? Why do they mess up everyone’s backs? And why was Bridget Sloan’s so different?
- Mini-Commission on Spencer’s Weird Opinions: One time, Spencer categorically asserted that Huang Mandan was robbed on bars in 2000 and should have made the bars final over Ling Jie and Yang Yun. That was a weirdly specific take to be so passionate about, so…talk about that.
- Plus, some important feedback on Stick It pregnancies and Full Out 2.
BECOME A CLUB GYM NERD MEMBER
- Join Club Gym Nerd and get access to Behind the Scenes episodes here.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- 422: Stick It (Commissioned)
- 421: Tokyo Rule Change Mini-sode
- 420: Jamie Dantzscher
- 419: Sports Economist Dr. David Berri
- Behind The Scenes: Agina Simpkins Floor Interpreted
- Behind The Scenes: Pet Psychic Episode
- Behind The Scenes: Neighborhood Cat Drama