The survey, the survey! Please take our Listener Survey HERE!
In the news, Uncle Tim, Evan Heiter, and Jessica chat about:
- Kelly Garrison, as commentator and beam innovator.
- NCAA gymnastics revenue quiz, Uncle Time shocked us.
- Joanna Sampson, will she be a force on floor and the all-around this year?
- The Chelsea Davis bar score controversy(?)ish.
- Should some floor music be off-limits forever?
- Another maple goddess, from the Great White North, Maddie Gardiner of OSU.
- LSU’s Llominica Hall newest quintessential, Americana choreography.
- Our love for “giantess”, 5′ 9” gymnast, Sara Townsend of Iowa State.
- Oregon State brings us Kaytianna McMillan‘s double backspin on floor!
And here are the latest news stories from around the gymternet:
- What’s with these weird videos the FIG has been putting up? (see playlist below)
- The new handstand pirouette world record
- The girl who is continuing gymnastics after losing a leg to leukemia.
- Some of favorite responses from the listener survey so far!
- How much Uncle Tim sucks at Fantasy Gymnastics. Hahahahh!
- A Gym Nerd’s Guide to NCAA Bars
- 65: NCAA Judge Dean Ratliff, Early Recruiting & Saving Temple Men’s Gymnastics
- 64: Glasgow World Cup & NCAA 2014 Previews
- A Gym Nerd’s Guide to NCAA Beam
- A Gym Nerd’s Guide to NCAA Floor