Club Gym Nerd members can watch the podcast being recorded and see some of the gymnastics we discuss, plus get access to all of our exclusive interviews and Behind The Scenes episodes.
Please login to your Club Gym Nerd account to listen and/or watch this episode. Not a member? Join here.
- Is there a favorite for the title? Who is it? Who would be a surprising winner?
- Lexy Ramler did two bars routines in the same rotation, featuring a toe-on Shap full because Lexy Ramler
- Spencer is challenged to begrudgingly acknowledge which 10s this year were actual 10s
- Jessica explains why conference championships are dumb, and we discuss what’s actually at stake this coming weekend—like UCLA 198-bombing someone’s regional and everyone being scared to get sent to Auburn
- What was up with the Pac-12 Network’s coverage of Sekai Wright’s floor?
- Why why why why are all the conference championships at the same time?
- The DTB Cup in Stuttgart is this weekend. We discuss the format, how to watch, and how a stacked Italian team is going to steal everyone’s gelato.
- What is USAG’s responsibility when most of the coaches have SafeSport allegations?
- Becky Downie competed floor this week, Kohei performed in his send-off celebration, Fisk announced its head coach, and more
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd (or give it as a gift!) for access to Behind the Scenes episodes.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- We have masks too!
RELATED EPISODES & RESOURCES
- Recognize gymnastics skills like a pro by using the Clickable Code of Points with gifs from The Balance Beam Situation
- To follow the effects of the Russian invasion to Ukraine on gymnastics, go to Gymnovosti
- The 198 Era
- 2022 Winter Cup Recap
- Nile Wilson Interview & Winter Cup 2022 Preview
- National Collegiate Achilles Apocalypse
- Masterful, Exceptional, Perfection
- You Can’t Sit on Two Chairs
- Spitfire: The Movie (Commissioned)
- Nadia: The Movie (Commissioned)
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN