Club Gym Nerd members can watch the podcast being recorded and see some of the gymnastics we discuss, plus get access to all of our exclusive interviews and Behind The Scenes episodes.
Please login to your Club Gym Nerd account to listen and/or watch this episode. Not a member? Join here.
- We discuss the Peggy Liddick suspension (read the full tribunal decision here), Konnor McClain’s allegations against her former coach and the Game Over Commission’s final recommendations.
College Gym Update
- A midterm report card: Thoughts, reflections and lessons learned so far in the college gymnastics season, 10s, and these broken live scoring pages
- Without a real choreographer, are pose-a-thon teams denying gymnasts a chance to go viral and therefore maximize their NIL profit potential?
- 10.000S FOR EVERYBODY. We discuss the weekend of 11 perfect scores in college gymnastics and to devise a plan to differentiate between ideal and simply not-a-deduction
- Anyone who’s anyone got a 39.825 in the all-around, and we take on a new routine that we need to fix to make it a 10.
- Michigan’s historic score, and what other teams would need to do to reach that level
- We desperately try to make SABOTAGE happen
- Plus, history made in men’s college gymnastics while Reyna Guggino (VT, Michigan) got the second, ever leadoff 10 in a college gymnastics meet. The first was Grace Glenn (UCLA, beam in 2020)
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd (or give it as a gift!) for access to Behind the Scenes episodes.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- We have masks too!
- You Can’t Sit on Two Chairs
- College & Cocktails: Week Four
- Blame It on the Ectoplasm
- College & Cocktails: Week Three
- Equality and…Not Equality
- College & Cocktails: Week Two
- College & Cocktails: The Friday Night NCAA Gymnastics Meet Post-Show
- Behind The Scenes: Hello 2022
- The Greatest Freshman Class of All Time
- Goodbye 2021 and a Happy New Code to All
- Spitfire: The Movie (Commissioned)
- Nadia: The Movie (Commissioned)
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN