Club Gym Nerd members can watch the podcast being recorded and see some of the gymnastics we discuss, plus get access to all of our exclusive interviews and Behind The Scenes episodes.
Please login to your Club Gym Nerd account to listen and/or watch this episode. Not a member? Join here.
- The unitard revolution comes to college gymnastics from Naimah Muhammad.
- Jade Carey sets an Oregon State all-around record while Jordan Chiles cheers her on.
- Checking in on the Baumann Family Olympics
- Georgia has five straight falls on beam
- What we actually know—and don’t know—about the UCLA situation
- Crooked or Correct: Leanne Wong gets 9.825 for this Podkopayeva
- Plus, we fix all the routine composition (you’re welcome) and discuss Jordan Chiles’ vault change and Brooklyn Moors’ beam debut
- Rage-o-Meter triple-header: This week, we’re not having ANY of these BS “program records,” free-range children on the loose, and crooked floor lines
- Must-watch routines from Lex Ortega and Sam Phillips
- An update on the greatest freshman college gymnastics class of all time from Suni Lee to Grace McCallum and Ana Padurariu.
- Injury updates, gymnasts making the $$$$$$$, new US men’s funding, and more
- Check out Kensley’s men’s gymnastics update.
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd (or give it as a gift!) for access to Behind the Scenes episodes.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- We have masks too!
- College & Cocktails: Week Three
- Equality and…Not Equality
- College & Cocktails: Week Two
- College & Cocktails: The Friday Night NCAA Gymnastics Meet Post-Show
- Behind The Scenes: Hello 2022
- The Greatest Freshman Class of All Time
- Goodbye 2021 and a Happy New Code to All
- Spitfire: The Movie (Commissioned)
- Nadia: The Movie (Commissioned)
- The History of Romanian Gymnastics (Commissioned)
- Carly Patterson’s Album Interpreted & Dave Tilley PT Gymnastics Myth Busters
- Tenths Don’t Matter
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN