2024 US Olympic Trials - Minneapolis, MN June 23-27, 2024

26 Posts
15 Users
6 Likes
(@jane-doe)
Jessica's Wheezegiggle

(@bogies-eyes)
Spencer's Eye Roll

Help! Trying to figure out tickets. Looks like those currently on sale are 4 day passes, much like what is currently available for 2023 nationals in San Jose. Does anyone know when/if Olympic trials single day tickets will become available? There is already a lot of non-availability showing on the arena seating chart, but I don’t know if that means the seats are sold or if they’re being held for later sale. And goodness they’re not cheap - $1000+ for seats in bottom tier of arena. $175 if you want to sit on the ceiling. 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret-vitalis)
Spencer's Eye Roll

@bogies-eyes I’m trying to figure this out also. Gymnastics is possibly more popular in MN now because of Suni and Grace, but it seems crazy that this many tickets would already be gone. I’m afraid if I don’t get one now I’ll be SOL.

This post was modified 9 months ago by Margaret Vitalis

ReplyQuote
(@margaret-vitalis)
Spencer's Eye Roll

After listening to the BTS episode, Jessica and Spencer also don't know if single day tickets will ever be available, but recommended trying to get a discount code from a gym.  I live in MN, and my friend's daughter actually trains at Midwest Gymnastics (Suni's gym), so I'm reaching out to her to see if she has a code that she'd be comfortable sharing.  Great advice as always, and reason #728 why a Club Gymnerd membership is worth every penny!

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bogies-eyes)
Spencer's Eye Roll

@margaret-vitalis Thank you, I heard that as well and was am following their advice of contacting friends at gyms.  Now my new issue is where to sit... the setup for Target Center just looks odd.  Normally the floor is in the middle, but here it's way on one side.  I want to see all the action but not be so far away that everyone looks like ants. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@jessica-jakova)
Kindergym

Hello, I was wondering if there are any elite meets in 2024 prior to Olympic Trials? Isn’t there usually at least a national championships? How do athletes qualify to trials? Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@kksgcomcast-net)
Kensley's Document Binder

@bogies-eyes I hear you!  What is that abyss in the middle of the arena?

88Olympics reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kksgcomcast-net)

I know I could go alone, and go to National Congress, and I won't really be alone.  But the thought of buying a single ticket is intimidating.

ReplyQuote
(@gymnastics-fan)

ReplyQuote
(@bethany-roberts)
Spencer's Eye Roll

@bogies-eyes I am wondering the same thing. I am teetering on splurging for tickets but I just can’t decide what section is best to sit in. Decisions decisions!

If anyone has any advice on where the best view is, please let me know! Thank you 🙂

88Olympics reacted
ReplyQuote
(@brittanydrennan)
Kindergym

if it’s $450 for All sessions tickets- that means it is $450 total for one person to go to all 4 meets correct? 

ReplyQuote
(@bethany-roberts)
Spencer's Eye Roll

@brittanydrennan Yep! Anytime is lists all session for the tix, you’ll be getting all the sessions for that price 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@felicia-girardi)

@kksgcomcast-net do it!

Aerial reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kksgcomcast-net)

@felicia-girardi right now I'm thinking of going to National Congress in 2024, and hoping that someone will be selling single tickets.

ReplyQuote
(@felicia-girardi)

@bogies-eyes did you click through purchasing at all?  I was going to bite the bullet and fulfill a bucket list of mine.  However, AXS wanted $700 in fees!!!!  I couldn't pull the trigger after seeing that.  I'm disgusted and disappointed 😞

ReplyQuote
(@bogies-eyes)
Spencer's Eye Roll

@felicia-girardi I did.  The fees were RIDICULOUS.  What the hell does all that money go for???

ReplyQuote
(@felicia-girardi)

@bogies-eyes   I wonder if you buy in person at the box office if the fees are the same? Does anyone know?

ReplyQuote
(@felicia-girardi)

@bogies-eyes. I just called the Target Center in Minneapolis.  If you purchase tkts in person - the fees are about half of what they are online.  Phone purchase is same as online with regard to fees.

Now to find someone who lives semi-close to there to go in person!  

The gentleman that I spoke with also said that they are not able to sell single session tickets.   

ReplyQuote
(@margaret-vitalis)
Spencer's Eye Roll

@felicia-girardi Shoot..I don’t know why I didn’t think about buying from Target Center. I live in the area and already have my tickets, but there may be empty seats next to me or at least close to me. It would be fun to connect with other gym nerds.

ReplyQuote
(@anna-adamsson)
Kindergym

For folks traveling to Minneapolis for the Olympic Trials, any ideas where you're going to stay? A quick search shows most hotels within easy walking distance of the Target Center are at or above $300/night. Yikes! 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2