2024 US Olympic Trials - Minneapolis, MN June 23-27, 2024

26 Posts
15 Users
6 Likes
(@jane-doe)
Jessica's Wheezegiggle

(@amber-grell)
Kindergym

I have tickets and am going and am ready to by my flights, but I’m nervous because the websites say the schedule is “tentative.” I’m aiming to get in June 27 and leave July 1, how likely is it to change the actual days of the meets? I also already got the ok from work

ReplyQuote
(@sabrina-hamdan)
Spencer's Eye Roll

Hi!

I purchased the ticket package but I am only able to attend the last 2 days of trials. If anyone would like to buy the remaining of my tickets please let me know!

I want to sell 2 tickets for each session on Thu June 27th & Fri June 28th (4 tickets total). Location: Section 109, Row C, seats 3 & 4.

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@michelle-schluchter)
Kindergym

Is there a hotel that our gymnerd family is booking at?  I'd like to be with my people.

ReplyQuote
(@michelle-eimmerman)
Spencer's Eye Roll

Has anyone here registered for Congress and received a discount on trials tickets? I got an email from USAG talking about the discount but it does not say how much the discount is or how we will receive the discount. 

ReplyQuote
(@sydney-allison)
Spencer's Eye Roll

@michelle-schluchter I feel you! I hope so many gymnerds are around! I booked at the Hilton Downtown. 

ReplyQuote
(@felicia-girardi)
Kensley's Document Binder

I just checked - and still only showing all session tickets for $1500 plus fees….oye!  

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2