Clear all

Attend us classic

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@doubledouble)
Spencer's Eye Roll
Topic starter  

Hi everyone, I live in Chicago (the actual city) and I’m looking for others who want to attend the US classic in Hoffman Estates in person. I’m a 36 year old male gymnerd, really became a fan of the sport and gymcastic back in 2013. None of my friends watch /understand /appreciate gymnastics; I’ve also never been to an elite competition, so I’m eager to attend. There have to be other gym nerds in the Chicagoland area, let me know!

(@sarah-harder)
Kindergym

I live in Schaumburg which is like 10 minutes away from the area in Hoffman! I have been a fan of all things gymnastics ever since watching Shawn and Nastia in the Olympics. I also feel like none of my friends feel the same way about gymnastics! I was going to Classic and I was supposed to go with my sister but she bailed (super sad about that). I would love to meet up with anyone who wants to before after or during the competition!!

ReplyQuote
(@beccer)
Spencer's Eye Roll

I live in Chicago, if I can get a ticket meeting up sounds fun! 

ReplyQuote
(@doubledouble)
Spencer's Eye Roll
Topic starter  

@sarah-harder @beccer I have tickets to watch men’s and women’s. Feel free to DM me on Instagram @jcrunfast or email ceja766@gmail.com (not sure how else to do this 😂). there’s the “main event” facility within walking distance i believe that we could meet at before or after either. Hooray for gymnerd friends 🥳

ReplyQuote
(@beccer)
Spencer's Eye Roll

@doubledouble still working on finding myself a ticket! Wish me luck…

ReplyQuote
(@christopher-cox)
Kindergym

Hey Bex, Sarah, and DTDB! I am in the Chi suburbs and just joined the club! I am a gym stan and none of my friends are even remotely interested lolzzz, so I always end up watching competitions on my own and have no one to spaz out with when Simone executes a PERFECT DPY vault!! So, since we are all in the same area, we should hang out and have watch parties! 

Would yall be interested in a viewing party for World's??

ReplyQuote