6 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
 Shel
(@shel)
Spencer's Eye Roll
Topic starter  

Hi all, NCAA newbie here!

Does anyone know where a UK resident can watch NCAA meets? And is there a site which lists the meets and where to watch them? Being in the UK I'll probably need to watch on catch up, but very keen to keep up with the meets!

Thank you in advance!

Topic Tags
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin

@shel Welcome! Spencer's website lists the schedule and links to view each week. Not sure all the hoops you'll need to jump through to view in the UK, but a VPN can likely help get you access where it might otherwise be blocked. Hopefully some other UK listeners weigh in with their solutions. 

Shel reacted
ReplyQuote
 Shel
(@shel)
Spencer's Eye Roll
Topic starter  

@gymcastic thank you (and thanks Spencer)! Such a helpful list - managed to watch a couple of meets at the weekend so looks like I should be able to access some of them!

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@angela-mcaninly)
Spencer's Eye Roll

Posted by: @shel

Hi all, NCAA newbie here!

Does anyone know where a UK resident can watch NCAA meets? And is there a site which lists the meets and where to watch them? Being in the UK I'll probably need to watch on catch up, but very keen to keep up with the meets!

Thank you in advance!

Hi Shel,

I use Spencer's list from The Balance Beam Situation, and then rely on some wonderful Youtubers -- #1 Gym Fan, MostepanovaFan, and this is not gymnastics.

Impossible to watch everything, but the BBS list helps me to narrow my watchlist down to something manageable.

🙂

ReplyQuote
(@rtpakurat)
Kindergym User

good

ReplyQuote
(@rtpakurat)
Kindergym User

nice

ReplyQuote