The No. 1 Gymnastics Podcast in the Galaxy

ArchiveGymCastic Message Board

GymCastic Message Board

Mock Draft Planner ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mock Draft Planner *(Updated Spreadsheet)

6 Posts
4 Users
4 Likes
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter  

This is a simple mock planning spreadsheet. You can download it and then start tinkering around with your mock lineup. You can adjust the individual gymnast salary and the total cost and salary cap remaining will automatically adjust. 

Quick Info:

• You have a $75,000 salary cap. 
  • You will draft 5 athletes per event, requiring a total of 20 draft selections.
  • An athlete may have a different price depending on the event you select them for
  • If you spread your budget evenly across each each apparatus, your average spend would be: $18,750
  • If you spread your budget evenly across all 20 athletes, your average spend would be: $3,750
  • You don't have to spend the full $75,000
  • There are 10 "top" athletes per apparatus, demanding the highest price: $6,250
  • The lowest price athletes are $1,000
(Updated: 1/2/24 - Includes Athlete Salary Sheet)

Stacey, Amber and plastpase1 reacted
(@vivien07)
Kindergym

It says I’m not permitted to view the document. Any idea why this might be?

ReplyQuote
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Topic starter  

@vivien07 No. It's an Excel spreadsheet if that helps. Have you tried on a different device?

ReplyQuote
(@sgreen3)
Spencer's Eye Roll

I'm not getting an error message but when I click the link for the file, a purple rectangle appears in the top-right, and nothing downloads. I've tried more than one browser and it's the same result.

Update: less than a minute after I posted this, I tried again and this time it downloaded. Magic!

This post was modified 4 months ago by Samantha

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@amber-nielson)
Kensley's Document Binder

@gymcastic I found an athlete listed with a price in the mock draft who is not draft able on the site (Anyssa Alvarado and Ella Chemotti).

This post was modified 4 months ago by Amber Nielson

ReplyQuote
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Topic starter  

@amber-nielson Yes, there are a few gymnasts that were on our original list that aren't in the system. We plan to add more gymnasts in the coming weeks. We'll announce when the rosters have been updated.

ReplyQuote