The No. 1 Gymnastics Podcast in the Galaxy

ArchiveGymCastic Message Board

GymCastic Message Board

Gabby Douglas’s Bro...

Notifications
Clear all

Gabby Douglas’s Brother is my Uber driver!?!

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
(@nicholas-sheedy)
Kindergym
Topic starter  

Jessica and Spencer you would never believe what happened to me on my trip to Colorado. I am visiting a friend and we got picked up from the Denver airport in an Uber by a guy named Johnathan. The ride to my friends house was 40 minutes so we were shooting the shit with guy and asking about Colorado, and about himself. then he tells us he used to live in LA. So we ask him if he’s ever met any famous people and he says ya he’s met a bunch. And we are like how? He tells us he has a famous athlete sister, my heart drops we are like who is your sister? He says gabby Douglas and we are in shock. My gym nerd mode is immediately activated and I vet him with a couple questions about her the average joe wouldn’t know to see if he legit. He was and then I started asking about valeri and what he thinks about woga and about what skills she’s training but he said he couldn’t disclose that information. I was really trying hard to get some skilll updates from him and routine composition but he wouldn’t break. Long story short he was such a nice guy and had a very cute dog to! I just can’t believe the odds that gabby Douglas brother would be my Uber driver wtf ahhagah

Carmen B reacted