Selling Olympic Trials tickets for first 2 sessions

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@sabrina-hamdan)
Spencer's Eye Roll
Topic starter  

Hi!

I purchased the ticket package but I am only able to attend the last 2 days of trials. If anyone would like to buy the remaining of my tickets please let me know!

I want to sell 2 tickets for each session on Thu June 27th & Fri June 28th (4 tickets total). Location: Section 109, Row C, seats 3 & 4.

Thanks!

Brit Dunlop
(@brit-dunlop)
Spencer's Eye Roll

I might be interested!Buying tickets is on my to-do list! I'm wanting to buy 3 tix but might be able to make this work.

ReplyQuote
(@sabrina-hamdan)
Spencer's Eye Roll
Topic starter  

@brit-dunlop Ahhh that would be awesome! Let me know if you for sure want them and we can start discussing logistics. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@sabrina-hamdan)
Spencer's Eye Roll
Topic starter  

@brit-dunlop by the way, I just checked and there is still a seat available next to the ones I am trying to sell, located in Section 109, Row C, seat 5 (since you mentioned you wanted 3 seats)

ReplyQuote
Brit Dunlop
(@brit-dunlop)
Spencer's Eye Roll

@sabrina-hamdan I’m trying to find that 3rd seat. Could you add the link?

ReplyQuote
(@sabrina-hamdan)
Spencer's Eye Roll
Topic starter  

@brit-dunlop sorry for the delayed response… here is the link: https://tix.axs.com/SDDYMAAAAAA%2fbanLAgAAAAC8%2fv%2f%2f%2fwD%2f%2f%2f%2f%2fBlRhcmdldAD%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2fw%3d%3d/shop/search?locale=en-US&axssid=dcdavl449jtcj2rb861lgnunah&skin=targetcenter&_gl=1*iyyyv4*_ga*Njc0NTQ2NjM5LjE3MDMxOTYwMDU.*_ga_D0FS4F37VT*MTcwMzIwMzU0NS4yLjEuMTcwMzIwMzY2Mi42MC4wLjA.  

I hope that link works! I am traveling so I used my phone to access the website. 
The open seat (section 109, row C, seat 5) costs $1,500 total for all sessions but divided by 4 days it is $375 which is pretty good (I paid $462 per day for mine, after fees and taxes). 

If the link does not work I can get you a new one once I can access a computer. 

ReplyQuote
(@sabrina-hamdan)
Spencer's Eye Roll
Topic starter  

@brit-dunlop  Hi! hope you had a lovely time during the holidays 😀 

Are you still interested in the 2 tickets I am trying to sell? Please let me know, thanks! 

ReplyQuote