MINI-COMMISSIONS HALL OF FAME
- Erin has commissioned us to bring back fluff pieces and reimagine the non-racist, non-condescending, non-awful versions we’d like to see. Obviously, we go right to Elena Produnova, Catalina Ponor’s closet, and lesbians.
- Nico asked us to discuss these So-bad-you-can’t-look-away/best of floor routines from the 2000s, including, in his words, Elena Produnova‘s “Super Bitch Power Routine,” Paloma Moro‘s “Spanish Hoedown Routine,” and Alena Polozkova’s “So Bad You Can’t Look Away Routine.” We are in heaven. Club Members can watch along with the original episode here.
- Karla asked us to discuss the most tragic examples of getting two-per-countried with hypotheses about whether the person who got knocked out could have medaled. We talk about Wieber and Douglas and also pull a few nuggets out of the archives (like Justice for Huang Mandan).
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd for access to Behind the Scenes episodes or order your own mini-commission.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- We have masks too!
- 426 Body Roll Abomination
- 375: Double Kovacs to Low Bar
- 368: No-No-Nunnoisms (Commissioned)
- 367: Shawn and Nastia: From Feud to Friendship (Commissioned)
- 365: 1988 Olympics Team Competition (Commissioned)
- 364: 80s Fight! (Commissioned)