We made it to 100! This is the shamelessly vainglorious episode where we answer all of your questions about our irrelevant personal lives, and the origins of show. This week, Dr. Uncle Tim, Blythe, Evan and Jessica chat about:
- Marta’s very positive comments on Gabby Douglas, who made a triumphant return to camp!
- An intimate moment accidentally recorded in the background during the interviews
- Since Bill Cosby is saving Temple Men’s Gymnastics, should the team now wear Cosby sweater uniforms?
- Evan reveals a grand secret that even Jessica didn’t know about; and his most embarrassing on-assignment moment, as captured by NBC.
- Major changes for Olympic hopeful, Lexie Priessman, who left Cincinnati Gymnastics.
- How much sleep does Blythe get when she’s on assignment at a World Championships?
- Play along with Dr. Uncle Tim for our very own quiz show based on the past 100 episodes.
- Why are only 19% of the gymnastics federations headed by women?
- The Commonwealth Games have been announced and our favorite twerker made the team.
- We reveal plans to form our own country in order to recruit the best gymnastics team in the world–including stamps, flag and signature beverages.
- Uchimora dominates per usual and Kenzo makes his case for Worlds.
- Gymnasts, coaches and summer vacation–Evan gives wise advice.
- Bailey Key and Roxanna Popa are training Amanar’s
Lauren Hopkins launched her young adult fiction series based in the gymnastics world: The 2016 Trilogy
Dvora Meyers officially announced her book “The End of the Ten – The Fall of Perfection in Modern Gymnastics.” Details on her site, Unorthodox Gymnastics.
Details on the fundraiser with BILL COSBY for the Temple Men’s gymnastics team.
Pro Gymnastics Challenge streaming Wednesday, June 24th at 9pm Eastern.
The Nike Pro Sparkling Sunburst tights as worn by Ms. Gabby Douglas, Olympic Champion (available here).
- Episode 23: Lloimincia Hall & The American Cup
- Episode 21: Kyle Shewfelt
- Tim Daggett: A GymCastic Classic Episode
- 87: NCAA Regionals, Russian Nationals & Miss Lloimincia Hall is discovered
Real leg? Who needs that? Liana has a prosthetic leg for beam that works just fine thanks.