2023 World Championships
We will go live right here on this page October 1st the first day of women’s qualifying concludes (10pm Antwerp, 1pmPacific-ish). Here’s how to ask questions live. Topics:
- Simone’s first time competing back in Antwerp where she won her first ever World title along side McKayla Maroney and Kyla Ross.
- How the crowd reacted to the first ever Yurchenko double pike in World Competition
- The Netherlands Dutchness meter – who had the most extra choreo this year?
- Did the Italian team stay on beam? Who’s looking good for Olympic qualifying
- Are the British going to push the US in the team final?
For Everyone (without bonus content) Video
RELATED EPISODES & RESOURCES
- 2023 World Headquarters: Podcasts, Videos and more
- 2023 Worlds Brazil Podium Training
- 2023 Worlds US Podium Training
- 2023 World Championships Preview
- World Team Trials Women’s Day Two Meet Report
- World Team Trials Women’s Day One Meet Report
- Podium Training Report
- 2023 U.S. Championships Preview