No video yet? Keep refreshing
- It’s happening. Competition starts on the 30th, and we’re here with our mega-preview of everything we’re excited about
- Top 10 Things to Watch: We’re counting down the top 10 storylines heading into worlds, including Simone’s quest for history, the Women In Their 30s revolution, the United Nationals Summit on Amazing Bars, the best tricky boys, and all the shrinking Ds
- Olympic Qualification Test: Spencer puts Jessica’s rule-retention skills to the test with a quiz on how athletes qualify to the Olympics from this competition
- Women’s Finals: Who are the top medal contenders, who are the most exciting performers, and who are the potential disruptors for event finals?
- How Simone feels about an Amanar these days.
- Our Coverage From Worlds:
- Podcast coverage at Worlds starts on Thursday Sept 28th after the first day of women’s podium training and will include a total of 10 podcasts from the competition
- We’ll have tons of videos coming your way from podium training – top routines, interviews, asking the questions no one else will
- Check out our Antwerp Worlds Headquarters for all the info you need
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd (or give it as a gift!) for access to weekly Behind the Scenes episodes.
- Club Gym Nerd members get access to all of our exclusive extended interviews, Behind The Scenes and College & Cocktails episodes.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here and even “tapestries” (banners perfect to display in an arena) to support your favorite gymnast here.
RESOURCES & CITATIONS
- Gymnastics History and Code of Points Archive from Uncle Tim
- Larisa Latynina previously undiscovered worlds medal that ties her with Simone on the all-time medal list. Listen here.
- To follow the effects of the Russian invasion to Ukraine at Gymnovosti
- The Highest D and event rankings from The Gymternet
- Judge routines and learn visually with FlipFlyTumble
- Men’s Gymnastics coverage from Kensley Neutral Deductions
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN HERE