Immediate analysis after women’s podium training!
- Sunisa Lee and updates on her health
- Simone Biles and her advice to her team
- Li Li Leung’s response to Simone Biles being called a “gold medal token” and if she will rule out any states for the future training and wellness center.
- The return of World all-around silver medalist Shilese Jones, and junior Jayla Hang.
- Jade Carey attempted a stage dive mat assassination
- Watching Jordan Chiles work through a vault block issue until it was perfected
- The rise of Leanne Wong
- Kayla DiCello’s body armour
- Skye Blakely vault potential
- Josc Roberson’s examples of how camp is healthier than the olden days
- Kaliya Lincoln’s new floor skill
- Zoe Miller being hilarious
- We recorded this live on Wednesday August 23rd after senior women’s podium training. Here’s how to ask questions live.
Here’s how our event coverage works:
1. We give everyone the main headlines in the first 10-15 minutes.
2. We continue our conversation exclusively with our Club members.
3. What if I want to hear the rest of it and all the years of bonus content and interviews? All you have to do is Join the Club.
RELATED EPISODES & RESOURCES
- 2023 U.S. Championships
- 2023 Classic:
- Shilese Jones Flight Series Profile
- One Year to Paris
- Gabby Freakin’ Douglas
- The Melanie Over America Tour
- Simone Biles and Suni Lee are Back