No video yet? Keep refreshing
Checking in on the big news of the week, we discuss the US camp roster, Trinity Thomas’s elite return, Chuso dropping out of worlds, Iordache not coming back, Eli Seitz continuing to dominate, and more.
- We begin by gushing about Melanie de Jesus dos Santos’s beam routine and why it might be the best one she has ever done
- Kayla DiCello returns to elite competition for the first time since NCAA
- Myli Lew took the all-around title with one of the top bars scores in the US this year
- Amelia Disidore said AMPLITUDE
- The juniors are going to be OK—floor routines from Aki Tanda and Reese Esponda
- Russia and Belarus have been cleared to compete at Asian Games. What does that mean for gymnastics?
- Plus, the Livvy Fund, dream Worlds hosts, and more from around the gymternet
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd (or give it as a gift!) for access to weekly Behind the Scenes episodes.
- Club Gym Nerd members can watch the podcast being recorded and see some of the gymnastics we discuss, plus get access to all of our exclusive interviews and Behind The Scenes episodes.
- Not sure about joining the club? College & Cocktails: The Friday Night NCAA Gymnastics Post-Meet Show is available to sample (even if you aren’t a Club Gym Nerd member yet). Watch or listen here.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- We have a Ukraine Fundraiser design, all proceeds go to the CARE Ukraine Crisis fund.
RELATED EPISODES & RESOURCES
- Ashley Miles Greig
- Simone Biles and Suni Lee are Back
- Gymnastics’ Dumbest Rules
- Behind The Scenes:
- Asian Championships & Worlds Qualification
- 1984 Fight: Olympics vs Olomouc
- She Was Robbed!
- Romanian Gymnastics Secret Police Files
- Gymnastics History and Code of Points Archive from Uncle Tim
- The Highest D and E scores from The Gymternet
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN HERE