- Live show – Thank you to everyone who came. It was AHMAZING! We recap our favorite moments.
- Oklahoma won the thing with a dominant performance
- Jessica takes you through all the FEELINGS moments from the press conference—with the trainer, and the team, and the crying, and YOU GUYS and BRENNNNAAAA
- Maggie Nichols wins AA for 2nd year in a row. How it happened, plus thoughts on that floor routine composition
- LSU performed excellently to finish 2nd. Which is good.
- That tweet. Oh, we have thoughts.
- Sarah Finnegan won the AAI Award because correct
- An off day for UCLA put the Bruins in 3rd
- Thoughts on Marz Frazier’s absence from the floor lineup
- How will a new coach balance maintaining UCLA’s identity with his/her own personal style and approach?
- Denver’s 4th place is the team’s best-ever result. By a LOT.
- Coach Linas has taken the bars coaching showmanship up yet another notch
- Discussion of how much we missed 6-team sessions with byes. It’s zero.
- Semifinal thoughts
- Hello Oregon State!
- Beam caught up to Georgia, plus Suzanne rumors and important white fanny pack updates
- Michigan was one of the 4 best teams on the semifinal day
- Megan Marsden has announced her retirement
- UCLA’s semifinal leotard. It was…
- Individual champions – Guess how we feel about ties! Spencer tries to force Jessica to break the ties, and she won’t do it
- Dude Nationals — STANFORD WHAT??????
- Our best Texas stories
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- 360: European Championships & NCAAs Preview
- 359: Sudden Death Regionals & Morgiboo Magic
- 358: Regionals Preview, Shire Brown, Olivera, Ruddock
- 357: It’s the Freakin’ Lighting!
- 356: Vallapalooza
- 355: Montreal Floor Part 2: Revenge of the Floor
- 354: American Cup and Jesolo Explosion