LIVE SHOW TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Remember: Tickets to our live show from NCAA nationalsthe Flipping Four After Party presented by Tumbl Trak are on sale. Get em while theyre hot.
ATHLETE ASSISTANCE FUND
(2:30) The Athlete Assistance Fund has partnered with the New York Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children to provide child sexual assault prevention training to national gymnastics programs. We discuss what the Athlete Assistance Fund is and what this partnership is going to do. We will continue to support Saving Our Survivors Fund via our store.
- (10:03) The Miss Val farewell meet was as extra as you knew it would be
- The Valorie Kondos Field Floor was unveiled. We have some other ideas for coach-naming tributes
- Jessica tells us about what we didn’t see on TV, and it involves flash mobs and ice sculptures and math problems
- We’ve been given a challenge to talk about college meets without discussing the judging. Jessica accepts the challenge. Spencer passes.
- Why that ridiculous roller coaster of a meet was the perfect tribute to Miss Val
- Madison. Ward. Sessions.
- But that broadcast, you guys…
- Kyla got a Perfect Fall 9.500 from one judge. Has anyone ever scored a Perfect Fall before? Should it be possible?
- Other college developments including Cal’s program-record score of 197.575 and Bridgeport upping the game for next season in terms of celebrations
- (49:53) We announce the Pac-12 Championship ticket winners.
- (50:15) Regionals Watch: Who’s in, who’s out, and who desperately needs a score at conference championships this weekend
- (55:06) Stuttgart all-around world cup
- Simone wins with “downgrades,” Ana Padurariu is a dream, Elisabeth Seitz upgrades back to the DTY for the first time in forever, and Aliya’s beam features wobbles on everything except her acro series because of course
- Stuttgart team challenge
- Brazil is coming for all your titles, and Andrade scored 56.932 (!) in the all-around
- (1:02:08) Jessica provides a moment-by-moment art-historical interpretation of Eythora’s brilliant beam routine
- Jade Carey unleashes her Cheng upon the world and wins vault in a field that was RIDIC
- Spencer breaks down the qualification rules, including what happens if two people tie for a spot, and what happens if Jade Carey wins more than one event
- Floor competition brought us the BODYSUIT LEO HEARD ROUND THE WORLD
- Controversy on beam: Anastasia Bachynska loses the bronze medal because her coach was on the podium. We have many problems with this.
- Emma Nedov is the real deal, and Jessica and Spencer basically get a divorce while trying to compare Tingting and Li Qi.
- Man-notes about high bar (eeeeee!) and the return of Yang Hakseon.
- Gymnastics is for grown-ass women
- Nassar Accusers Sue U.S Olympic Committee For Failing To Prevent Sexual Abuse
- OU men’s gymnastics 111th straight win
- Japan submits bid for 2023 Worlds yea or nay?
- The AAI Award Finalists are in who’s winning?
- (1:41:09) British Championships update from Katie Steele
- Final NQS Scenarios
- Sunday Live Blog March 17, 2019
- Not Remotely Live Blog Stuttgart Womens All-Around
- Saturday Live Blog March 16, 2019
- Friday Live Blog March 15, 2019
- Things Are Happening March 15, 2019
- Spring 2019 Elite Schedule
- Only the Best NCAA Week 10
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- 355: Montreal Floor Part 2: Revenge of the Floor
- 354: American Cup and Jesolo Explosion
- 353: The Carol Address and Olly Hogben
- 352: The Rachel Borden Appreciation Episode
- 351: Rosé Then Slay
- 350: There Are No Rules in This House