Athletes from around the world gathered in Hungary for the inaugural junior world championship.
- Thoughts on the concept of this meet: Does it undermine the purpose of an age limit in women’s competition? Is it just a front for an elaborate conspiracy and other agendas (YES)?
- We didn’t get to watch the team/AA competition because the FIG is terrible at this
- Coronation of the Russian junior amazing brilliant amazingness: with apecial attention to Listunova’s floor and important facial expressions
- China’s surprise team silver medal, with love for Ou Yushan’s floor routine and China’s competitive floor scores. You heard that right.
- The US won bronze in the team competition and Jessica has a RAGE-O-METER for those of you who might have a problem with this. Spencer has a QUIETER-O-METER about pretending competitions were amazing even when they were OK
- Jennifer. Gadirova. End of lesson.
- Romania…might survive?
- Words for that googly-eyed chicken and its focus-pulling chicken baby
GYMTERNET NEWS AND FEEDBACK
- Alyona Shchennikova’s Achilles
- The James Hall Body Hair Removal Service
- NCAA coaching hires
- US Olympic NGBs received a…you guessed it…F for self-governance
- University Games and Men’s National Qualifier this week
- Feedback on what you call a group of kids, body type and judging bias, toes definitely not hurting, and more
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- European Games and Junior Worlds – Day 4
- European Games and Junior Worlds – Day 3
- Junior Worlds – Day 2
- European Games and Junior Worlds – Day 1
- 370: #FreeMai
- 369: 2019 American Classic
- 368: No-No-Nunnoisms (Commissioned)
- 367: Shawn and Nastia: From Feud to Friendship (Commissioned)
- 366: Virtuous Value Parts
- 365: 1988 Olympics Team Competition (Commissioned)
- 364: 80s Fight! (Commissioned)
- 363: Five Is the New Four (…Is the New Five)
- 362: Morgan Hurd & Heath Thorpe