MORGAN AND HEATH!
This week, Jessica and Spencer chat with gymnastics royalty—2017 world all-around champion Morgan Hurd and 2018 Australian national floor champion and Worlds squad member Heath Thorpe—about being the undisputed monarchs of the gymternet and much more, including
- How they became friends and whether they’re accepting applications for new members
- Behind the scenes stories from 2018 worlds
- Which apparatuses are the stupidest and least stupidedest
- Forcing Morgan to try to come up with the names of MAG skills
- Heath’s gymnastics idols, and his decision to be out publicly on the internet
- Embarrassing fan tales about the time Morgan met Aliya Mustafina
- The story behind Morgan’s new floor routine, and if there are any other secret upgrades she can reveal to us
- The deal with Morgan’s crazy elbow and her most recent surgery
- The Morgiboo Book Club – what are we reading this month?
- Favorite movie genres, escape rooms, how 3 out of 4 of us don’t care about Game of Thrones, and all kinds of nonsense
What’s next? You can catch Heath competing at the Australian National Championships, May 24-26 in Melbourne!
- Gymnastics GIFs for All Occasions: Part 2
- Things Are Happening – May 3, 2019
- Drug Murder at Le Club Gymnastics
- State of the National Teams Address
- Things Are Happening – April 26, 2019
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- 361: 2019 NCAA Nationals
- 360: European Championships & NCAAs Preview
- 359: Sudden Death Regionals & Morgiboo Magic
- 358: Regionals Preview, Shire Brown, Olivera, Ruddock
- 357: It’s the Freakin’ Lighting!
- 356: Vallapalooza
- 284: Morgan Hurd