Club Gym Nerd members can watch the podcast being recorded and see video clips of the gymnastics while we discuss.Please login to your Club Gym Nerd account to listen and/or watch this episode. Not a member? Join here.
- The season has started! We run through who’s leading the team rankings (and who’s leading the lesbian rankings), which teams exceeded expectations, who was successfully NOT BASIC, our favorite gymnasts of all time this week, and who needs to be taken to the honesty corner.
- COVID or Correct: Who was correct, and who’s getting COVID (and who’s getting Bonus COVID). We didn’t come here to make friends; we came here to not be in pandemics. Plus, LSU got back to us about Gym 101.
- Crack or Correct: What happens when you’re crying too much to salute? And when does a fall get you a 9.600?
Raphael Warnock is Simone Biles, Alaska is owning the fundraising game, is it fair for athletes to jump the line for vaccines, Kerri Strug has a beer named after her, senior member Dick Pound has spoken, and Eythora says she doesn’t want to go to Tokyo.
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd or buy a gift membership for access to Behind the Scenes episodes.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- We have masks too!
- It’s the Olympic Year. Again.
- 453: European Championships of Feelings with Olly Hogben
- 452: A Beam REVELATION
- 451: Caring Too Much
- Gym Nerd School 101
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN