This week it’s an all-listener feedback show. An entire episode dedicated to you, our dear listeners. Uncle Tim, Spanny and Jessica chat about:
- Nastia giving good face on Dancing With The Stars
- Why Nastia said she has never taken a ballet class.
- Who are the best freshman in NCAA this year
- Why were Tory Wilson and Bridgette Caquatto given mathematically impossible scores last week?
- How many economically disadvantaged gymnasts have made it to the top in elite?
- Why do we have such crazy gymnastics dreams, and we share some of our own.
- Rule Change! When a gymnast has more than one eponymous skill, should she be able to give her subsequent skills the name of her choice?
- Cheerleading friend or foe?
- Jingoistic music, is it only advantageous to the home competitor?
- E-Score home judging for all?
Someone please find overdubbed or English subtitled copies of Ginnaste – Vite Parallele on MTV Italy.
- Photo Gallery: 2015 American Cup
- 140: The 2015 American Cup
- Podium Training Photo Gallery of the 2015 American Cup
- 139: Steve Butcher, President of the FIG Men’s Technical Committee
- 137: Lady Lisa Mason
- 136: Full Out Syndrome