NCAA MEET NEWS
- LSU defeats Georgia – we break down the Alyona Shchennikova 0.000 and whether you should be worried about Georgia and LSU
- Even Spencer has no complaints about Denver/Minnesota
- Auburn defeats Alabama, Derrian Gobourne has a crown now, Luisa Blanco is a college beamer, and Jessica has a controversial prediction
- Anyone who’s anyone is finishing high school early to join college teams. How do we feel about this?
- Jordyn Wieber made her head coaching debut at Arkansas, coupled with a mini-commission from Jennifer about what certain college programs are getting right
- Two (count ’em two) rage-o-meters from Club Gym Nerd members
CRACK OR CORRECT SPECIAL EDITION
- Taylor Houchin’s stuck Y1.5
- Mia Takekawa’s 10 on beam
- Final rotation insanity from LSU/Georgia that was so bad it broke Kathy and Bart
- UCLA’s bananas floor rotation
- Spencer’s Crack Den answers the question: Why did Norah Flatley get 9.350 for a beautiful routine?
- Watch: All the routines that got a 10 from at least one judge this weekend
- It’s Agnes Keleti’s birthday!
- Aurora Fyre Festival Games developments
- …Terin Humphrey did a book
- Cardboard beds at the Olympics
JESSICA GOES TO CAMP
- Jessica is going to the January national team camp! We’ll have special Behind the Scenes episodes from camp just for Club Gym Nerd members where we whisper about what happened. You can join Club Gym Nerd here.
- 406: BRENNNNAAAAAAA!!!!
- 405: The Best of 2019
- 404: 2008 Men’s Team Final (Commissioned)
- 403: “Did Everyone Know But Me?”
- 402: 1984 NCAA Championships (Commissioned)