No video yet? Keep refreshing
- In a big win for Gymnasts for Change, British Gymnastics released new safeguarding policies that should be the model for federations around the world
- Riley McCusker is injured, and Spencer tries to convince you it’s all just a bad dream
- Lindenwood is shutting down its gymnastics team after the 2024 season
- More on the banning of Elvira Saadi in Canada
NCAA 2024 – Getting Ahead of the Game
- Jessica corners you in an elevator and tells you what she loves about college gymnastics
- Death to the “Alabama Shuffle:” a major rule change is coming to college gymnastics landings in 2024. We administer a quiz on the new regulations, discuss which gymnast the new requirement was obviously modeled after, and give our overall impressions
- Meet the Ninja Level 10s: Learning the names of gymnasts you can become obsessed with before the bandwagon starts, including KJ Kindler’s dream come true, the new queen of bars, and…Nastia’s clone?
Power Rankings Fight
- A.k.a., why does Jessica hate Flavia? We released our new GymCastic World Elite Power Rankings, and Spencer would like everyone to know that it’s not his fault.
- Plus, an update on Russia at the Olympics, as well as lawsuits about NIL and Title IX
- Possibly the most unusual/fun meet location ever? Make It Count Dolly Parton Stampede meet (not NCAA)
The GIFT of Club Gym Nerd
- Join Club Gym Nerd (or give it as a gift!) for access to weekly Behind the Scenes Q&A episodes, dedications, mini-commissions and group commissions
- Club Gym Nerd members get access to all of our exclusive extended interviews, Behind The Scenes and College & Cocktails episodes.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here and even “tapestries” (banners perfect to display in an arena) to support your favorite gymnast here.
RESOURCES & CITATIONS
- Gymlytics Fantasy Gym
- Gymnastics History and Code of Points Archive from Uncle Tim
- Follow the effects of the Russian invasion to Ukraine at Gymnovosti
- The Highest D and E scores from The Gymternet
- Men’s Gymnastics coverage from Kensley Neutral Deductions
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN HERE