10 Posts
9 Users
8 Likes
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter  

Event Finals - Day 1

To submit a question before the show you can do it here or e-mail GymCastic@gmail.com. Many times listeners wish to keep their identity private and e-mail is the best way to request that; also, listeners might want to surprise their fellow gym nerds with their stories/questions by having them be read for the first time on the show. This forum is merely another avenue to submit your question/comments... not the only one. To submit a question during the live show, click on the video title, which will take you to YouTube. While the recording is live YouTube has a sidebar with a field to submit questions.

You will be able to watch the show live: coming soon.

(@mannemackyahoo-com)
Jessica's Wheezegiggle

BTS commission Idea!!

Yes I know the idea of Friday BTS is so Jessica, Spencer, Fact Checker and the team don't have to prepare yet this could be a "Special Broadcasting for only Gymnerds never to be released to general population"

Here is the jest Fact checker puts on his amazing journalism hat and Deanna continues with her amazing videos and he interviews the people behind the people.  So all of Jessica's family - her mom, her sister's mom (because we know there are stories there), her siblings, her fellow former coaches and students. Then Deanna gets to interview Fact checker so we can get the real story of what is actually going down and what he actually has to do to keep her alive and Obi-Wan alive, plus how it is to travel with Jessica and her demands for living in OC.  Kensley's husband and family!  Then Deanna's beautiful and amazing wide will need to take over videoing so Fact checker can interview her because THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!  Plus I need to know how her wife allows her to travel with a Travel jinxed crew?  Doesn't she have some pull or something or is Deanna extra prepared for anything.  I think we will only get approval for Lemon but hopefully Deanna and Fact checker can get Spencer drunk enough that he gives permission for his sister to just say hello!!

Sorry Spencer, too many continuations and I'm exhausted with working and watching worlds to think in correct grammar.

Then the really BTS good stuff the blurred face of Uncle Tim and Husband and all the stories we know they have because before Spencer was dealing with numbers for Jessica it was up to Uncle Tim and hands to heaven for him!! Plus blurred face of whomever else I am missing that needs to add laughed and humor to how this GROUND BREAKING, negative Institution exposing, never shying away from the HARD FACTS yet delivering them in a caring inclusive way, putting people behind bars or exiling them out of the country and not done yet Podcast!!

A podcast that isn't just about Gymnastic, not in the least, you learn about the correct usage of bumfuzzelled and kerfuffle, workflow, Google docs plus much much more!!

I think there might even be a spot for select OG gymnerds like Cornelia, Disney Tampon, Namby Pamby and others that contribute to the love fest of this community.

And here is a BTS from me to you!  After my shift (at midnight) from the Halloween Bash at Disney I was on the employee shuttle back to our cars. I was chatting with the cast member whom sat next to me and she told me she had surgery on her knee a few months back and come to find out she was a gymnast for her country back in the 1990's.  My response when she said gymnast, as she was totally playing it down was Congratulations You could FLY!  She laughed and said Yes I could, not any more.  I said it didn't matter, you once could and most people could never do that! and that is amazing!! then we talked a little about worlds and how she had never met anyone who responded to her talking about being a gymnast before.  I told her there is a WHOLE community out here that would!

Thank you so much for your daily podcasts!!  I know how much work that is for everyone and I do not take it for granted!!  I consider it my daily hug right now because with all the STUFF 💣 happening in the rest of my life this is my one bright spot!

And I am a Team Jessica if she is for Japanese pens!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  I am obsessed with them!  They are better than Japanese toilets and since I have worked in many different types of companies that have every kind of workflow including the ever changing depending on the mangers whim that he never voices yet you need to read his mind to interpret (somewhat like the code of points for judging) if everyone is having an issue with how something is done within a team environment let us be inclusive and proactive and just say - ok Jessica I see that this hits a nerve that EMDR has not healed as of yet so I would be more than happy to take this off your plate so it doesn't trigger you.  (Ok Spencer 😘 😊 😊 )

Have a great week! Enjoy your vacation!!

Michelle

ReplyQuote
(@mannemackyahoo-com)
Jessica's Wheezegiggle

Oh and I forgot to add that we need a special pet sequence with different music for the different style of pet parent they represent

See a totally different BTS!!

ReplyQuote
Rhubarb Bikini
(@rhubarb-bikini)
Spencer's Eye Roll User

What happens when you do a Drăgulescu but start the half turn during the second flip? 

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessica-schuddekopf)
Spencer's Eye Roll

Where can we watch full replays of event finals in the US? When I search "gymnastics" on NBC Sports, all I get are short clips.

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gellyfish81gmail-com)
Kindergym User

Did anyone see Stephen Nedoroscik's TikTok video about what was going through his mind before he mounted the PH during qualifications? He is so damn hilarious! I really hope to see him gain the consistency he needs to be a force on the international scene!

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@miranda-melcher)
Spencer's Eye Roll

Dear GymCastic,

In the press conference after the MAG all-around final, you asked about whether he was upset about being left off the team, but prefaced your question saying that the gymternet was mad on his behalf. 

In BTS, you asked whether that section of your question had been translated to Zhang. Having watched the press conference, I can confirm that the question that was asked in Mandarin was simply "do you think from your performance today that you should have been at the Olympics?" 

Thank you for all the wonderful coverage!

Best,

Miranda

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@aubyn-keefe)
Kindergym

Thought of this while watching Minami's floor: Do gymnasts get deducted in layouts when they flip on a diagonal--not 100% head over heels? (Also, did you see his amazing look-to-the-left, look-to-the-right eyebrow swagger when he took the floor? Can men's taking-the-floor choreo be a thing?)

This post was modified 3 years ago by forgivemyignorance

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yochevedrachelkleinbartgmail-com)
Spencer's Eye Roll

OMG, of course SPENCER IS RIGHT. The medals go to the top three scorERs, not SCORES. The fact that two of the medalists had the same score does NOTHING to elevate the the performance of the ones who placed lower!!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@julie-spray)
Kensley's Document Binder

We don't announce "the winner of the gold medal, 14.933" and then put the medal around 14.933's neck and raise 14.933's flag to a bad rendition of 14.933's national anthem.

Rachel reacted
ReplyQuote