5 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter  

Podium Training - Day 2

To submit a question before the show you can do it here or e-mail GymCastic@gmail.com. Many times listeners wish to keep their identity private and e-mail is the best way to request that; also, listeners might want to surprise their fellow gym nerds with their stories/questions by having them be read for the first time on the show. This forum is merely another avenue to submit your question/comments... not the only one. To submit a question during the live show, click on the video title, which will take you to YouTube. While the recording is live YouTube has a sidebar with a field to submit questions.

You will be able to watch the show live: coming soon.

(@thedoublelay)
Kensley's Document Binder

Can you guys talk about the Team USA interview? What the heck is wrong with Annie Heffernon? Would Chellsie like to comment on that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NchgtX47TM0

ReplyQuote
(@thedoublelay)
Kensley's Document Binder

Okay I just saw that you guys talked about the Annie thing on today's show. But jess you gave her waaaay too much of a pass. I wish you would call her out more on the show. Its seriously not okay the way she spoke to the athletes. 

ReplyQuote
(@arman-liew)
Kindergym User

Hello! Big group of Aussie gym fans here! Would love to hear about the Women's WAG team please 🙂 

Bella and GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nickie-knight)
Spencer's Eye Roll

@thedoublelay Which show did they discuss this in please?  I listened to both podium training podcast. Did I miss it?

ReplyQuote