The No. 1 Gymnastics Podcast in the Galaxy

ArchiveGymCastic Message Board

GymCastic Message Board

Notifications
Clear all

October 29, 2022 - Podium Training, Day 3/Women's Qualifications - Submit Questions Here

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter Β 

Podium Training - Day 3 & the start of Women's Qualifications

To submit a question before the show you can do it here or e-mail GymCastic@gmail.com.Β Many times listeners wish to keep their identity private and e-mail is the best way to request that; also, listeners might want to surprise their fellow gym nerds with their stories/questions by having them be read for the first time on the show. This forum is merely another avenue to submit your question/comments... not the only one. To submit a question during the live show, click on the video title, which will take you to YouTube. While the recording is live YouTube has a sidebar with a field to submit questions.

You will be able to watch the show live: coming soon.

Β Β Β 
Β Rachael
(@thedoublelay)
Kensley's Document Binder
Β 

Can you ask USAG / Chellsie who made the lineup decisions? I know she said there was going to be a coaches meeting. Were the other members of "the trident" involved? I know Alicia is at home, did Dan Baker travel to Liverpool?Β 

Β 

What is the status of Leanne's ankle? When did Leanne decide she was going for worlds? Was it rather recently due to her ankle?Β 

Β Β Β 
ReplyQuote
Β Bella
(@bella-gymfan)
Jessica's Wheezegiggle
Β 

@thedoublelay Watching replays of Leanne's vault looked painful! I hope she's ok. https://twitter.com/will_emard/status/1586443286533001217?s=20&t=Os5xKhf-SqvAX4ZfhvtItw

This post was modified 1 year ago by Bella

Β Β Β 
ReplyQuote