The No. 1 Gymnastics Podcast in the Galaxy

ArchiveGymCastic Message Board

GymCastic Message Board

Notifications
Clear all

October 29, 2022 - Podium Training, Day 3/Women's Qualifications - Submit Questions Here

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter  

Podium Training - Day 3 & the start of Women's Qualifications

To submit a question before the show you can do it here or e-mail GymCastic@gmail.com. Many times listeners wish to keep their identity private and e-mail is the best way to request that; also, listeners might want to surprise their fellow gym nerds with their stories/questions by having them be read for the first time on the show. This forum is merely another avenue to submit your question/comments... not the only one. To submit a question during the live show, click on the video title, which will take you to YouTube. While the recording is live YouTube has a sidebar with a field to submit questions.

You will be able to watch the show live: coming soon.

(@thedoublelay)
Kensley's Document Binder

Can you ask USAG / Chellsie who made the lineup decisions? I know she said there was going to be a coaches meeting. Were the other members of "the trident" involved? I know Alicia is at home, did Dan Baker travel to Liverpool? 

What is the status of Leanne's ankle? When did Leanne decide she was going for worlds? Was it rather recently due to her ankle? 

ReplyQuote
(@bella-gymfan)
Jessica's Wheezegiggle

@thedoublelay Watching replays of Leanne's vault looked painful! I hope she's ok. https://twitter.com/will_emard/status/1586443286533001217?s=20&t=Os5xKhf-SqvAX4ZfhvtItw

This post was modified 1 year ago by Bella

ReplyQuote