We want your opinion! Tell us what you think here.
EXTRA CLUB CONTENT
Club Gym Nerd members can watch the video version of the show, join us for live podcasts once a week, get extended and early releases of interviews, and have early access to live show tickets. Please login to your Club Gym Nerd account to listen and/or watch this episode. Not a member? Join here.
- Grace McCallum was injured on vault at the Meet No One Could See
- Correct or Corrupt: The judging incident in Florida.
- We discuss how this (and all the other judging problems at this competition) might have even happened and why it was allowed to stand, why it matters, why overscoring gymnasts isn’t actually a kindness, and why there’s no public accountability.
- Is USAG suddenly beating college gymnastics in the competition accessibility department?
- Plus, updates on the race to the 10s record and other ranking changes
NCAA Week 6 Notes
- Some important DOs and some very important DON’Ts
- A tribute to beam amplitude and those who are not basic
- Your feedback on leotard bonus, college gymnastics music mixes, cringey in-arena nonsense, pickle sponsorships, and more
- Plus, fantasy gymnastics notes for week 6, and some elite Winter Cup roster news
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd (or give it as a gift!) for access to weekly Behind the Scenes episodes.
- Club Gym Nerd members can watch the podcast being recorded and see some of the gymnastics we discuss, plus get access to all of our exclusive interviews and Behind The Scenes episodes.
- Week One of College & Cocktails: The Friday Night NCAA Gymnastics Post-Meet Show is available to sample (even if you aren’t a Club Gym Nerd member yet). Watch or listen here.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- We have a Ukraine Fundraiser design, all proceeds go to the CARE Ukraine Crisis fund.
RELATED EPISODES & RESOURCES
- College & Cocktails: Minnesota vs Michigan
- College & Cocktails: UCLA at Utah
- What Happens in the Air, Stays in the Air
- NCAA Gymnastics with Vanessa Atler
- Project K Episode 2
- Project K Episode 1
- Gymnastics History and Code of Points Archive from Uncle Tim