This week Jessica is joined by Scott Reid from the Orange County Register. We discuss:
- Why All Olympia (AOGC) Mckayla Maroney and Mattie Larson’s gym is closing.
- Why the U.S. Olympic Committee (USOC) is moving to decertify USA Gymnastics (USAG) now.
- Did USAG suddenly find the “missing” Ranch medical documents?
- Whether or not the USOC is decertifying in order to force USAG into bankruptcy.
- What effect a USAG bankruptcy will have on the evidence gathering in the lawsuits.
- Will USAG really be decertified?
- Here’s a link to his most recent article, “All Olympia agrees to pay Nassar survivor Mattie Larson $1 million“
WATCH McKAYLA MARONEY TALK ABOUT LIFE AT ALL OLYMPIA
- WHAT: Norberts are giving away a 6′ Long Sectional Beam. Model SB-402, $120 value and of course they pay shipping in the 48 continuous states.
- HOW: Twitter tag us and use hastag #norbertsbeamgiveaway and tell us your favorite beam skill or post a GIF of it.
- DEADLINE: November 12th at noon Pacific
WATCH ALONG WITH US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE
Men’s Vault Final
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- 329: Steve Penny Arrested & Doha Worlds Preview
- 328: The US Worlds Team & CEO Dumpster Fire
- 327: 1993 NCAA Nationals (Commissioned)
- 326: The Great Individual vs. Team Debate
- 325: Olympics of Difference Makers (Commissioned)
- 324: The Jade Carey Situation & a Miss Val Book Interview Drinking Game
- 307: SHAME Congressional Hearings Edition
- 245: Steve Penny is GONE
- 241: The Pittsburgh Incident