In the news, Jessica, Uncle Tim and Evan Heiter chat about:
- A preview of Winter Cup: Chris Brooks, Jake Dalton, Steven Legendre, Danell Leyva and his towel?
- They mysterious US men’s point system explained.
- Akash Modi, not just the perfect name for a throw-back, New Wave, K-Pop band.
- The poor guy from Air Force (was it Tim Wang?) who’s pants fell down during his rings routine (video below).
- The skill Evan did that gave him instant mono.
- LSU vs Oklahoma at Metroplex – meet of the decade?
- Can illness be a blessing for athletes who need a rest-y-poo?
- MAIL CALL! Your letters on the “man-wipe” and a receipt and text alert system being used in the UK!
- Plus, what Jessica wants to punch someone in the face about this week. Spoiler alert, it’s about the Olympic coverage on NBC.
GymData – receipt and text alert score system.
Winter Cup official website with live video.
- 72: John Orozco
- Episode 35: Jake Dalton
- Episode 32: Sam Mikulak & 2013 Men’s NCAA Championships
- Episode 13: Justin Spring
- Episode 7: Ruggeri, FIG Elections, Geddert on Goodbyes & Halloween Costumes Ideas