2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter  

Event Finals - Day 3

To submit a question before the show you can do it here or e-mail GymCastic@gmail.com. Many times listeners wish to keep their identity private and e-mail is the best way to request that; also, listeners might want to surprise their fellow gym nerds with their stories/questions by having them be read for the first time on the show. This forum is merely another avenue to submit your question/comments... not the only one. To submit a question during the live show, click on the video title, which will take you to YouTube. While the recording is live YouTube has a sidebar with a field to submit questions.

You will be able to watch the show live: TK

(@megan-achatz)
Kindergym

Regarding favorite broadcasting moments - I can't remember word for word, but it was close to something like this:

1.  On men's high bar, regarding the guy who does 4 releases in a row (sorry I am awful with names)

Bridget:  "John, 4 release moves in a row; just how hard is that?"

John:  "I have no idea; I've never even come close to attempting that."

2.  Bridget, also on men's high bar:  "Now, a lot of these gymnasts are individual competitors and did not compete as a part of their team.  Just imagine how much better their teams would have finished if they would have been on it!"

Me, scanning the list of countries represented - Again, far from an expert, but I think the whole reason they were there as individuals was because their countries didn't qualify a team for the games?  

This post was modified 3 years ago by Megan Achatz

ReplyQuote