6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter  

BTS Talk

To submit a question before the show you can do it here or e-mail GymCastic@gmail.com. Many times listeners wish to keep their identity private and e-mail is the best way to request that; also, listeners might want to surprise their fellow gym nerds with their stories/questions by having them be read for the first time on the show. This forum is merely another avenue to submit your question/comments... not the only one. To submit a question during the live show, click on the video title, which will take you to YouTube. While the recording is live YouTube has a sidebar with a field to submit questions.

You will be able to watch the show live: TK

(@bailey_formergymnast)
Spencer's Eye Roll User

My mother and I were wondering, in the history books/ when these Olympics are talked about in the future, will they be referred to as the 2020 Olympics or the 2021 Olympics? I've noticed in the arena it says Tokyo 2020.

ReplyQuote
(@felicia-girardi)
Kensley's Document Binder

How long should I block my “work” calendar for next week for team and individual finals?  2 hours?  4 hours?  Trying to minimize interruptions to focus on what is really important…..lol

ReplyQuote
(@bailey_formergymnast)
Spencer's Eye Roll User

Is Jade going to do the triple double layout? Also what do you think about it being valued a K?

ReplyQuote
(@suzannemauergmail-com)
Kindergym

Does Jessica have a usual “spot” in the arena where we can look for her on the broadcasts? I feel like she should be easier to find with no crowd, but so far I haven’t.

ReplyQuote
(@monica-blommestein)
Kindergym User

I'm dying to know what Viktoriia Listunova said to the camera after they received their medals. She held up a small photo she had tucked in her jacket and said something into the camera. Just such a sweet moment. I really feel for the athletes not being able to have family there support them.

ReplyQuote