8 Posts
5 Users
5 Likes
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter  

Podium Training - Day 1

To submit a question before the show you can do it here or e-mail GymCastic@gmail.com. Many times listeners wish to keep their identity private and e-mail is the best way to request that; also, listeners might want to surprise their fellow gym nerds with their stories/questions by having them be read for the first time on the show. This forum is merely another avenue to submit your question/comments... not the only one. To submit a question during the live show, click on the video title, which will take you to YouTube. While the recording is live YouTube has a sidebar with a field to submit questions.

You will be able to watch the show live: coming soon.

(@jane-doe)
Jessica's Wheezegiggle

No one's asked anything yet, so I'll get it started with the obvious:

Have there been any second-vault sitings?  (American or otherwise, other than Andrade.)

Any clues as to the team USA line-ups?  Is Leanne practicing AA?  What events are eMjae/Konnor practicing?

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
Brooke R.
(@rivervision)
Kensley's Document Binder

How is Becky Downie doing? How does she look? Do you think she'll medal? Could she win (and stick it to British G?)?

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessica-rotteveel)
Spencer's Eye Roll User

Okay, but who has the don’t stop me now Floor Music? 

and how do the gymnasts seem to be adjusting to the events in general, any persisting problems? 

Pia and GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
 Pia
(@life_of_pia)

@jessica-rotteveel I saw someone asked on YouTube too and I need to know also 😂 

ReplyQuote
 Pia
(@life_of_pia)

Did this ep of BTS get released? I got the short version on the usual Gymcastic feed but nothing on my BTS feed. 

ReplyQuote
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter  

@life_of_pia We just pushed it out again... hopefully you'll see it appear in your player. Please let us know if it's still not showing up. 

ReplyQuote
 Pia
(@life_of_pia)

@gymcastic thanks! Just check and it's worked. Hope you're having a great time! Thanks for all the work you're doing. 

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote