5 Posts
5 Users
4 Likes
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter  

Podium Training - Day 2

To submit a question before the show you can do it here or e-mail GymCastic@gmail.com. Many times listeners wish to keep their identity private and e-mail is the best way to request that; also, listeners might want to surprise their fellow gym nerds with their stories/questions by having them be read for the first time on the show. This forum is merely another avenue to submit your question/comments... not the only one. To submit a question during the live show, click on the video title, which will take you to YouTube. While the recording is live YouTube has a sidebar with a field to submit questions.

You will be able to watch the show live: coming soon.

(@alison-foster)
Spencer's Eye Roll User

PLEASE watch Lee Yunseo (KOR) today. I loved her floor and bars in Tokyo and would love to know how she is looking here.

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thedoublelay)
Kensley's Document Binder

Hey is there anyway that you guys could post about what time you will be going live each day? You can post it in Pacific Time or Eastern Time and I can convert it to my time zone from there. 

I just finished listening to yesterdays show - loved it! Would love to join a few of these shows live during Worlds. Thank for all that you do! 

A few questions in case I don't make it to today's live show: 

You said that the GymCastic crew is the only foreign media there. Soooo no NBC peeps? No Olympic Channel peeps? WHERE IS SCOTT BREGMAN the patron saint of the gymternet? Also you mentioned some Swedish guys doing online stuff? Are they foreign media? 

Have you asked the FIG about the lack of live streams for qualifications? Or is that up to the local organizing committee to have figured out? I know this is a *weird* worlds, but no live streams is soooo not okay. When was the last time we didn't have live streams for every competition routine?!

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
 Pia
(@life_of_pia)
Kensley's Document Binder

Are spectators allowed at Worlds? If so, what sort of crowd numbers are they expecting? 

Also I saw on your Instagram story that you were the only international media - is anyone else going to show up? 

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
Kathryn Foessel
(@kathryn-foessel)
Jessica's Wheezegiggle

What happened with that high bar falling apart?? 

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote