Club Gym Nerd members can watch the podcast being recorded and see some of the gymnastics we discuss, plus get access to all of our exclusive interviews and Behind The Scenes episodes. Please login to your Club Gym Nerd account to listen and/or watch this episode. Not a member? Join here.
US Men’s Selection Camp
- Kensley and Spencer discuss where things stand after the first day of men’s selection camp and whether the team picture is any clearer (not really!). Also…
- Was Asher Hong‘s Ri Se Gwang the BEST VAULT EVAH?
- Why are there so few competitors?
- Who do we think has locked a spot on the team after day 1?
- Making a case for Yul Moldauer, Stephen Nedoroscik, Shane Wiskus, and Paul Juda to be on the worlds team
- Our actual team predictions after the first day
- Addison Fatta understood exactly what we were looking for in Szombathely
- Levi Jung Ruivivar set the floor exercise execution standard for the US women
- It’s not just Heath. Marcus Casamento brought style to men’s floor
- Eythora won the AA at the Dutch worlds trial. We walk through why her beam is correct
- Plus, some gymternet news on concussions, gymnastics movies and TV, and constant vigilance
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd (or give it as a gift!) for access to weekly Behind the Scenes episodes.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- We have a Ukraine Fundraiser design, all proceeds go to the CARE Ukraine Crisis fund.
- Donate grips and tape for Ukrainian gymnasts
- Donate to family of NCAA coach in Ukraine
- To follow the effects of the Russian invasion to Ukraine at Gymnovosti
- Gymnastics History and Code of Points Archive from Uncle Tim
- Paris World Cup Review
- What the F Is Artistry?
- World Challenge Cups Are So In Right Now
- The World Championship Field Is Set
- US Championship and Men’s Euros Recap
- US Championships Preview and Women’s Euros Recap
- European Championships 2022: Women’s Event Finals
- European Championships 2022: Women’s Team Final
- European Championships 2022: Senior Women’s All-Around