Kenzo “The Prodigy” “Quad King” Shirai of Japan is here! The 2013 World Champion on floor, who did the quad as his last pass (because he’s that good), chats with Jessica about:
- Upgrades on high bar
- How he learned the quad
- His challenge for the US team at Worlds
- His favorite American gymnast.
- His advice for Aly Raisman on how to master the quad twist.
Special thanks to our interpreter, Sho Nakamori!
Follow Kenzo on Twitter here.
- 77: Aly Raisman
- Catching up with John Orozco at the 2014 Winter Cup Challenge
- Episode 55: Worlds Wrap Up & Ferlito-Gate
- Episode 54: Event Finals Recap from 2013 World Championships
- Episode 53: All Around Finals Recap from Antwerp World Championships
- Episode 52: Triumph & Heartbreak Prelims Recap from Antwerp Worlds
- Episode 51: Podium Training Report From Antwerp
- Episode 50: 2013 Antwerp World Championship Preview
In case you missed it, click on the photo below to see Christy Linder’s photo gallery from P&G Championships.
Or watch this week’s playlist on YouTube here.