In the news, Jessica, Uncle Tim, and Evan answer your letters, tell some of our most embarrassing gymnastics-show off stories then discuss:
- Bailie Key’s new mature choreography on floor. Hint we luuuuuuuv it!
- Norah “The Great” Flatley and her glorious beam routine at Jesolo.
- The vile Balking Rule takes a point away from Kyla Ross on vault.
- Madison Kocian and her stadler filled bar routine and new coach.
- The big tumbling and fun routines by Italians Erika Fasana and Martina Rizelli.
- The ridiculousness of Flag-aggedon.
- Our genius solution for adding in international quality compulsories for elites without making four-year-fans bored out of their minds at meets.
NCAA Conference Championships
- Champion Utah and runner-up Stanford blow away the competition at Pac-12s
- The semi-shocking rise of UC Berkeley over UCLA for 3rd place.
- Our favorite standouts: Risa “Flash Dance” Perez, Kristin “Horror Story” Klarenback, Nicolette “Perfect” McNair and the pointed toes of the Stanford bar lineup.
- The Michigan domination at Big 10 where the defending NCAA champ on floor closed out her senior performance with a perfect 10.
- Standouts Emily Wong and Lindsey “Precision” Mable, well deserved 10s!
- Who will drop kick one of the big teams in the throat and stage a major upset at Regionals (AKA the first round of do-or-die NCAA Championships)
GYMITATION CONTEST: Enter our #gymitation contest by imitating your favorite gymnast. Just take a photo or video of you doing a pose, skill or impression of a gymnast. Tell us who you are imitating, tag us and include the hashtag #gymitation. We’ll pick our favorites to win one of these fantastic four prizes! This is the last week to enter. Check out the prizes here.
Bookmark our Amazon link here! A little portion of what you spend goes back to the show.
- 83: University of Georgia Head Coach Danna Durante
- The Most Annoying People To Watch Gymnastics With
- 81: Jenny Hansen
- 77: Aly Raisman
- 75: Classic Episode – UCLA’s Miss Val
- 74: Melanie Sinclair & A Review of Cirque’s Amaluna
- 69: 2009 World Champion Kayla Williams & Alabama’s Sarah Patterson
- 65: NCAA Judge Dean Ratliff, Early Recruiting & Saving Temple Men’s Gymnastics
- Episode 27: Tricia Woo – An Artistic Gymnast Finds Her Home in the Circus
Some photos of the self-made number signs from the Barbie Meets in the UK.