July 20, 2021 - OLYMPICS BTS - Submit Questions Here

23 Posts
16 Users
31 Likes
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter  

To submit a question before the show you can do it here or e-mail GymCastic@gmail.com. Many times listeners wish to keep their identity private and e-mail is the best way to request that; also, listeners might want to surprise their fellow gym nerds with their stories/questions by having them be read for the first time on the show. This forum is merely another avenue to submit your question/comments... not the only one. To submit a question during the live show, click on the video title, which will take you to YouTube. While the recording is live YouTube has a sidebar with a field to submit questions.

You will be able to watch the show live: TK

Update: We're going to answer these questions on the 21st.

(@jane-doe)
Jessica's Wheezegiggle

What do we think about Al Fong releasing Kara's name as the positive test?  Practically speaking, I think they had to release the ID of the athlete.  Between the social media detective work going on (and the deducing from the available age-range info) and the reporters already starting to contact athlete's families, it was only a matter of time before the press had it all figured out.  

But it was kind of an invasion of her privacy (release of her medical information).  And Al had reason to "give up" Kara to protect Leanne, his known unvaccinated athlete.

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bailey_formergymnast)
Spencer's Eye Roll User

Does Tom Forster have social media? Because I thing you talked about the pictures he posted without masks, but I wasn’t sure how you found the picture?

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bailey_formergymnast)
Spencer's Eye Roll User

Does Tom Forster have social media? Because I thing you talked about the pictures he posted without masks, but I wasn’t sure how you found the picture?

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2