4 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
GymCastic
(@gymcastic)
Produnova's Eyebrow Admin
Topic starter  

MAG AA Final

To submit a question before the show you can do it here or e-mail GymCastic@gmail.com. Many times listeners wish to keep their identity private and e-mail is the best way to request that; also, listeners might want to surprise their fellow gym nerds with their stories/questions by having them be read for the first time on the show. This forum is merely another avenue to submit your question/comments... not the only one. To submit a question during the live show, click on the video title, which will take you to YouTube. While the recording is live YouTube has a sidebar with a field to submit questions.

You will be able to watch the show live: TK

(@jessica-rotteveel)
Spencer's Eye Roll User

Not a question just thought you all would like to know Brody has a new name at our house. The six year old has deemed him Baloney 🙂 we were excited to see Baloney preform today. 

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yunusmollah)
Spencer's Eye Roll

Any news on why Daiki's PB wasn't used during team finals? He was easily the best of the Japanese, and it would have given them enough of a buffer.

P.S. So glad that Spencer's alive and that Kensley randomly gets food during the show.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Graham

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fancy-meeting-you-here)
Spencer's Eye Roll

I have 2 questions, not necessarily related to the MAG AA final. 

1.) Why do they all have earphones in their ear during the press conference?

2.) Yesterday, someone said that Shawn Johnson's timing for showing her new baby was quite odd, which I agree with because she had been radio silent for so long and on the day of the Olympic WAG Team Finals, it seems like she is pulling some attention. Do you guys think that the timing was intentional? 

3.) What do you think are the chances of Jade getting a medal in the AA Final? I really hope she will. 

4.) Am I the only one who thinks that had Grace not been on the team, the US may not have gotten silver yesterday? I wasn't actually super mad that they didn't take the highest scoring team because I think it is good to have a solid AAer that isn't Simone. But, I got to thinking that had MyKayla been on the team (talking about her gymnastics, not her as a person), they may not have gotten 2nd because she isn't as strong on beam and bars, and on floor her execution isn't very good? 

GymCastic reacted
ReplyQuote