Club Gym Nerd members can watch the podcast being recorded and see some of the gymnastics we discuss, plus get access to all of our exclusive interviews and Behind The Scenes episodes. Please login to your Club Gym Nerd account to listen and/or watch this episode. Not a member? Join here.
US Worlds Team News
- Kensley, Jessica, and Spencer give their hot takes about the newly named US men’s team.
- What are the expectations for this team at worlds?
- What are this team’s biggest strengths?
- Where might things fall apart?
- Should Yul Moldauer have been on the team? What of Shane Wiskus and Paul Juda?
- Konnor McClain has withdrawn from worlds, citing a back injury
- What does this mean for the US women’s scoring potential?
- Whose chances at making the team just took a big leap forward?
- Plus, in USAG-did-a-good-one news, the organization will now cover costs for mental health visits for athletes and coaches on the national team.
- In the gymternet news, the latest on countries boycotting the FIG congress and college gymnasts getting that sweet, sweet NIL cash
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd (or give it as a gift!) for access to weekly Behind the Scenes episodes.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- We have a Ukraine Fundraiser design, all proceeds go to the CARE Ukraine Crisis fund.
RELATED EPISODES & RESOURCES
- Donate grips and tape for Ukrainian gymnasts
- Donate to family of NCAA coach in Ukraine
- To follow the effects of the Russian invasion to Ukraine at Gymnovosti
- Gymnastics History and Code of Points Archive from Uncle Tim
- US Men’s World Selection (Day 1) & World Cup Update
- Paris World Cup Review
- What the F Is Artistry?
- World Challenge Cups Are So In Right Now
- The World Championship Field Is Set
- US Championship and Men’s Euros Recap
- US Championships Preview and Women’s Euros Recap
- European Championships 2022: Women’s Event Finals
- European Championships 2022: Women’s Team Final
- European Championships 2022: Senior Women’s All-Around