It’s a classic interview this week from back in October 2012, when we talked to Great Britain’s Louis Smith. The outspoken, three-time Olympic medalist talked to us about Strictly Come Dancing, handling the pressure, role models, his nude pommel horse photo shoot, style on the British team and Rio.
We are very excited to announce that Louis will be our very first GymCastic Book Club guest in August.
What: Read the book and submit questions about it for Louis.
How: Buy the book here, send your questions to us at gymcastic @ gmail.com or leave a voicemail on Skype at username “GymCastic Podcast” or by dialing (415) 800-3191.
When: Submit your questions by the first week in August and we’ll ask Louis when he’s on the show in August.
- Episode 4: Louis Smith, Spanny’s Athlete Oath, Making Men’s Gymnastics More Popular
- Episode 22: Beth Tweddle
- Episode 21: Kyle Shewfelt
- Episode 20: Jenni Pinches
- Episode 35: Jake Dalton
- Episode 34: Rick McCharles
- 95: WAG European Championships Part Two — Lesser Known Stars and a Behind The Scenes Report
- 94: Women’s European Championships Part One!