EXTRA CLUB CONTENT
Club Gym Nerd members can watch the video version of the show, join us for live podcasts once a week, get extended and early releases of interviews, and have early access to live show tickets. Please login to your Club Gym Nerd account to listen and/or watch this episode. Not a member? Join here.
NCAA Gymnastics Week 9
- Florida didn’t put up full-strength lineups against Oklahoma and it was the talk of the town. The people were triggered! We discuss why it felt like a letdown and missed opportunity, make the argument in favor of Florida, and generally fix the problems with the NCAA schedule
- Heroes don’t need capes, but they do need vault collars
- Updating the All-Time Record Watch for Trinity and Jade heading into the last meets before championship season
- Michigan upset Oklahoma (!) on Monday. We have thoughts.
- Spencer gives the update on how scary regionals would be if the season ended today and why Auburn is the most interesting team to follow this week
- Plus, your feedback on intimidating the opposition, what counts as a “hit” routine, Florida conspiracy theories, the Fisk fan club, and attending meets in person
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd (or give it as a gift!) for access to weekly Behind the Scenes episodes.
- Club Gym Nerd members can watch the podcast being recorded and see some of the gymnastics we discuss, plus get access to all of our exclusive interviews and Behind The Scenes episodes.
- Not sure about joining the club? College & Cocktails: The Friday Night NCAA Gymnastics Post-Meet Show is available to sample (even if you aren’t a Club Gym Nerd member yet). Watch or listen here.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- We have a Ukraine Fundraiser design, all proceeds go to the CARE Ukraine Crisis fund.
RELATED EPISODES & RESOURCES
- Vanessa Atler Interview
- Live Show with Vanessa Atler 2022
- Winter Cup 2023
- With the Intensity of a Raisman
- To Score the Impossible Score
- College & Cocktails: Minnesota vs Michigan
- College & Cocktails: UCLA at Utah
- What Happens in the Air, Stays in the Air
- NCAA Gymnastics with Vanessa Atler
- Project K Episode 2
- Project K Episode 1
- Gymnastics History and Code of Points Archive from Uncle Tim